If this in an emergency please dial 911.

To report a non-emergency issue to the Homestead Police Department please dial (305) 247-1535.

To report a street light outage or a power outage, Click Here

The Request Tracker is a service of the City of Homestead website where residents can report non-emergency public issues such as pot holes, damaged sidewalks, and storm water drainage, as well as code compliance violations pertaining to housing, permits, bulk trash, and overgrown grass.

If you would like to report a residential issue such as a utility disconnection or a billing concern, please contact customer services at (305) 224-4800

Forms may be submitted anonymously, but contact information is preferred in the event that additional information is needed to address your concern.