Residents can expect mild traffic delays associated with the YMCA Jingle Bell Run 5K this Saturday, December 2, 2017. The Run starts at 5:30PM the Homestead YMCA (1034 NE 8th St.) and ends at Losner Park (104 N Krome Ave.). These delays should be brief in most areas, with the longest delays being on the roads between Flagler Ave. and Homestead Blvd., which may be approximately 30 minutes.
Roads that will be briefly closed are as follows:
- Harris Field Park
- NE 12th Ave from NE 8th St to E Mowry Drive.
- E Mowry Drive to NE 6th Ave
- NE 6th Ave @ N Homestead Blvd
- N Homestead Blvd to NE 1st Rd @ NE 2nd Rd
- NE 1st Rd to SE 1st Rd to SE 2nd Rd To NE 4th Dr
- NE 2nd Drive from N Homestead Blvd to N Flagler Ave
- E Mowry from S Flagler Ave to S Homestead Blvd
- N Flagler to Civic Court to Washington Ave
- Washington Ave to NE 2nd St to Krome Ave.
Krome Avenue will also be closed from Mowry Drive to NE 2nd Street 4PM to 11PM on Saturday, December 2, 2017, for Holiday in Losner Park.