Friday, November 17, 2017 │ Ford EcoBoost 200 (8PM)
There are limited traffic delays anticipated for this event. The majority of increased traffic will occur at the conclusion of the race around 10PM. The most affected area will be outbound traffic northbound along Speedway Blvd (SW 137 Ave), from the Homestead-Miami Speedway to SW 280 ST Traffic is expect to subside by 10:30PM.
Saturday, November 18, 2017│Ford EcoBoost 300 (3:30PM)
There will be increased traffic flow beginning at approximately 12PM for inbound traffic to the Speedway, continuing until the race starts at 3:30PM. The race is anticipated to end at approximately 5:45PM. The outbound flow is anticipated to be heavy until approximately 8:00PM.
Sunday, November 19, 2017│Ford EcoBoost 400 (2:30PM)
Inbound heavy traffic is expect to start at approximately 10AM. Although all surrounding roads will experience increased traffic congestion, the two main roadways that will be most affected will be southbound on the Florida Turnpike, and southbound along Speedway Blvd (SW 137 Ave). The race is anticipated to end at approximately 6PM. The outbound traffic flow will be heavy from the conclusion of the race on all surrounding road arteries until approximately 9PM.
Roadways most affected:
- Florida’s Turnpike.
- Speedway Blvd (SW 137 Ave), from SW 280 St to SW 344 St.
- SW 142 Ave, from Campbell Drive (SW 312 St) to E. Palm Dr (SW 344 St).
- Kingman Rd (SW 152 Ave), from Campbell Dr (SW 312 St) to E. Palm Dr (SW 344 St).
- Farm Life School Rd (SW 162 Ave), from E. Palm Dr (SW 344 St) to Campbell Dr) (SW 312 St).
- Campbell Drive (SW 312 St), from US#1 to Speedway Blvd (SW 137 Ave).
- Canal Dr (SW 328 St), from US#1 to SW 117 Ave.