Special Event Permit

The Development Services Department is responsible for issuing Special Event permit within the City of Homestead.  

Special Event Permits are required for outdoor events.  To request a Special Event Permit, please submit a Special Event Permit Application, Letter of Intent, Letter of Consent, Certificate of Insurance, Road Closure Permit (if required), Tent Permit (if required). Some instances will require the applicant to secure off-duty police officers to ensure safety. To apply for a Special Event permit, please contact the Business Services Division at (305) 224-4504.